Millenium Group vs. The Blacklist??

Rate this topic

Yes Mr. Belch, very interesting question, and encouraged me to research a little.  Per Wiki ~

The Blacklist is an American crime thriller television series that premiered on NBC on September 23, 2013. Raymond "Red" Reddington (James Spader), a former U.S. Navy officer turned high-profile criminal, voluntarily surrenders to the FBI after eluding capture for decades. He tells the FBI that he has a list of the most dangerous criminals in the world that he has compiled over the years and is willing to inform on their operations in exchange for immunity from prosecution. However, he insists on working exclusively with a rookie FBI profiler by the name of Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone).

Sure does sound like the group to me.  Just a slight changed in format.

Here's The MLM Group ~

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/guide/the_millennium_group.php

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, The Old Man said:

I love The Blacklist, extremely clever writing and James Spader is genuinely brilliant. Give it a shot from Season One, it's nothing like Millennium iIMHO, and just keeps getting better.

I totally agree with every word from The Old Man..."clever, brilliant, keeps getting better."  No, it's nothing like MLM, except for the profiling, but just as good.

Here's the deal- Red is not really the main character in the program.

Red actually works for another group that has used Red as a "messenger" to carry out their plots.

Do you remember the fulcrum? 

Why are they not talking about this any more?

That was the main focus of the program when it started.

So what is the fulcrum? And why is everybody trying to get their "hands" on it?

Keep watching- there will be a major shift in the program when Red may no longer be useful in his present position as another new character takes main stage.

That's about all I can tell you at this point.... as they say "stay tuned"

And watch the spin off program The Blacklist Redemption- this will help tie things together. 

The Hand of Fate.jpg

3 hours ago, Reno Reddington said:

Here's the deal- Red is not really the main character in the program.

Red actually works for another group that has used Red as a "messenger" to carry out their plots.

Do you remember the fulcrum? 

Why are they not talking about this any more?

That was the main focus of the program when it started.

So what is the fulcrum? And why is everybody trying to get their "hands" on it?

Keep watching- there will be a major shift in the program when Red may no longer be useful in his present position as another new character takes main stage.

That's about all I can tell you at this point.... as they say "stay tuned"

And watch the spin off program The Blacklist Redemption- this will help tie things together. 

The Hand of Fate.jpg

OMG Reno, you just put my mind and imagination into overload.  :tease: