Sign in to follow this  
HighPlainsDrifter

Lucifer

First of all, great to see you again Mr. H P Drifter.

Sorry, but I have not watched this series.  Tell us about it.  :diablo:

BEER------> Hey  High, long time. One of my favorite TV programs. It's on my favorites to record each week. Didn't watch last nights yet (ball game got in the way) gonna watch it later today. I really like the British guy playing the lead and his side kick. Good, fun TV.

BELCH 

EARTH------> Hi there Mr. Belch.  Great to see you here again, you've been missed.

NUT

Question ~ Does the show have a lot of blood and guts, or is it more about Lucifer's telepathic abilities?

On 5/16/2017 at 11:40 AM, Earthnut said:

EARTH------> Hi there Mr. Belch.  Great to see you here again, you've been missed.

NUT

Question ~ Does the show have a lot of blood and guts, or is it more about Lucifer's telepathic abilities?

BEER-----> Nope - no blood and guts, but how about Hell and Lucy's (what his brother brother calls him) and mom. He's kind of like Sherlock (another program I like), 'cause he helps his girlfriend the cop to catch bad guys.

BELCH

Thanks Mr. Belch for the update.  Nice to hear the show isn't full of blood and guts.  Hell and Lucy sounds interesting, and I like catching the bad guys.

NUT

Not seen it yet but noticed it's available on Amazon Prime (I occasionally one of those Firesticks), so I added it to my watch list a few months back.

Graham, how do you like the Fire Stick?

It's pretty cool and offers a lot for the price. You definitely get more value from it if you have a Amazon Prime.

In hindsight, I probably would have got the version with voice control, but when you get used to selecting a few letters in the search box, you find it autocomplete your search words so you don't have to type the whole word or sentence out.

I bought one primarily to watch the Grand Tour series but I really like it for the YouTube app on it as I don't have a smart TV. I had an email to advise there's a software update for it which ads new functionally so I should try it out.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.