Sign in to follow this  
Libby

Wave of happiness in the direction of Earthnut

I know you don't make a big thing of your birthday, Darlene, but It is kind of nice to have a date in the calendar when we can acknowledge who you are and what you bring to our community here.

So, instead of a big fuss, I'm sending you a hug from across the pond.

Oh my, how I love hugs, and sending hugs back to you, "from across the pond."  "Pond" is perfect since we really do live in a small world.

Some day I hope to make it to the UK.  I have friends in Poole Dorset, and then you and Graham I would hope to see face to face, and also so hoping to get in contact with Mark.  I assume he's still in Yorkshire.  Wonder if there is anywhere in the middle we could all meet.  Wouldn't that be nice?

Thank you Libby, and for the awesome title and warm words of love.  Yes, I do celebrate my birthday and the fact that I am still alive with so much to look forward to today, tomorrow, and beyond.

Tonight I will be with family for dinner and celebrating both Father's Day and my birthday.

Love and more huggers.

HAPPY BDAY EARTHNUT , MY SIS ANGEL !  HOPE IT IS ALL YOU HOPED FOR WITH FAMILY !

Thanks Sis Angel.  Look forward to our next chat.