Happy Halloween To All Visitors!

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Happy Halloween everybody.

I started out with Lamentation to add some festive spookiness to the evening and will be finishing with my annual Halloween viewing of The Curse Of Frank Black!

Whatever your plans, have a great Halloween and watch out for Bletcher's Ghost!

halloween.jpg

Happy Halloween everybody.

I started out with Lamentation to add some festive spookiness to the evening and will be finishing with my annual Halloween viewing of The Curse Of Frank Black!

Whatever your plans, have a great Halloween and watch out for Bletcher's Ghost!

Ahh, I shall be doing the same thing. Watching The Curse of Frank Black, that is. Just a shame that we don't have it on DVD yet, on these shores, but thankfully I have a nice SVCD...

Guest Wellington

Hi

I have been to the movies and watched The Grudge. One of my girlfriend's ideas. Not one of her best... :no:

Ten heart attacks, 10 million white hair, one pair of wet pants later, I was glad someone created Peter Pan. Scary as hell... The only good thing was that it was not the late evening screening. Those Japanese are maaaaaaaaad!!! Ultra efficient, but quite maaaaaaaaad!!!!!

Regards

*boosting my new pacemaker*

Happy Halloween from Pensylvania! Sorry I haven't been on, but Terry's computer hates AOL more than MINE does! LOL I had to use Netscape to get on and log in under his name, then change and log in under mine. Must be Lucy at work again....heeheehee :devil01:

We watched "The Curse of Frank Black" Halloween night....Hopefuly, the beginning of a yearly tradition! :frank_black:

Guest Seraphim

I spent the day worshiping Sata.... Err.. I mean, visiting my friend and then we watched MillenniuM and some horror movies. =P