High Plains Drifter, Joseph McBrayer

Message added by The Old Man

AA8E491A-5499-45D4-A0C4-01573D1B92A4.jpeg

RIP High Plains Drifter. This Is Who We Are.

joeybra.jpg.a07c43ad99425cd0226b2cdd4652d0ec.jpg

Joe announced the following on Facebook ~ https://www.facebook.com/joe.mcbrayer/photos?pnref=lhc

Today I found out I have Stage Four Cancer. The reality is setting in for me and I will be taking each day as it comes. I have a wonderful family and a great friends that will help me through this. I will be getting a biopsy done soon and chemo will start right away. Keep the prayers coming!!!

To Joe ~

Image result for love, healing hugs and prayers

Image result for love & hugs images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Absolutely gutted, poor Joe and his family. So caught up in my own problems this year, this really puts things into perspective. Huge hugs Joe, you can do this old friend. 

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy, strong recovery. 

X X X 

• Like 1

update :   his kidney biopsy came back clear for cancer .  he still has pain in that area , so Drs  are doing more tests.  Drs  did a liver biopsy  .  he was expected to come home accompanied by his brother.  his spirits remain good  and positive .  his son Gabe is signed up to play fall baseball .  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Walkabout said:

update :   his kidney biopsy came back clear for cancer .  he still has pain in that area , so Drs  are doing more tests.  Drs  did a liver biopsy  .  he was expected to come home accompanied by his brother.  his spirits remain good  and positive .  his son Gabe is signed up to play fall baseball .  

Great news Walkabout, thanks for the update.

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

So sorry for Joe. Thanks for the update, Randee. If you are in touch, please send him our warmest regards as Gotham says and tell him we're thinking about him and missing him.

He promised to take me to a baseball game one day if I ever get across to the US, so he must get better as I'm holding him to it!  :ouro: 

:praying_small: