High Plains Drifter, Joseph McBrayer

Message added by The Old Man

AA8E491A-5499-45D4-A0C4-01573D1B92A4.jpeg

RIP High Plains Drifter. This Is Who We Are.

3/ 22 / 18  update from Joe @ Facebook ;   "    Just to let you all know next Friday the 30th I will be operated on to get the tumor and my Kidney out that also has cancer in it too. I will admitted for a 4 to 5 day period. Would love to have visitors but I would suggest to come two days after my surgery. I will be at Mercy Hospital "   

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Walkabout said:

3/ 22 / 18  update from Joe @ Facebook ;   "    Just to let you all know next Friday the 30th I will be operated on to get the tumor and my Kidney out that also has cancer in it too. I will admitted for a 4 to 5 day period. Would love to have visitors but I would suggest to come two days after my surgery. I will be at Mercy Hospital "   

I'm sure I can speak for all of us that live too far away to visit you, know that we will be with you in spirit, in our hearts, and in our prayers.  :23:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Earthnut said:

I'm sure I can speak for all of us that live too far away to visit you, know that we will be with you in spirit, in our hearts, and in our prayers.  :23:

Well put, Earthnut.  Wishing you the best on Friday, Joe.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2018 at 11:00 PM, Walkabout said:

another update posted by Joe on FB ;  ' My surgery will be moved up to April 9 at 12noon. It has been changed due to time conflict with the kidney surgeon' .  keep send energy and prays to Joe !

Repeating this post so more people will see it.