High Plains Drifter, Joseph McBrayer

Message added by The Old Man

AA8E491A-5499-45D4-A0C4-01573D1B92A4.jpeg

RIP High Plains Drifter. This Is Who We Are.

update one hour ago from Joe's wife .  '   He is home!!!! After 8.5 hrs of surgery, 3 days of mostly drugged up conversations, visits from wonderful friends, great nurses and doctors, we're glad this part of this journey is over. He had one small set back when the doctors found a blood clot on his upper arm where the pic line was. They put him on blood thinners for the next three months and took out the pic line. In another month when chemo starts again the doctors will have to put another port in. For now he is resting after a much needed full body shower. Thank you again for all your thoughts, prayers, good vibes, help chauffering Gabe for me, visiting him in the hospital and most of all, your friendship. It means a lot to us '   this is wonderful news !  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Walkabout said:

update one hour ago from Joe's wife .  '   He is home!!!! After 8.5 hrs of surgery, 3 days of mostly drugged up conversations, visits from wonderful friends, great nurses and doctors, we're glad this part of this journey is over. He had one small set back when the doctors found a blood clot on his upper arm where the pic line was. They put him on blood thinners for the next three months and took out the pic line. In another month when chemo starts again the doctors will have to put another port in. For now he is resting after a much needed full body shower. Thank you again for all your thoughts, prayers, good vibes, help chauffering Gabe for me, visiting him in the hospital and most of all, your friendship. It means a lot to us '   this is wonderful news !  

I totally agree, "wonderful news!"

• Like 3