High Plains Drifter, Joseph McBrayer

Message added by The Old Man

AA8E491A-5499-45D4-A0C4-01573D1B92A4.jpeg

RIP High Plains Drifter. This Is Who We Are.

12 hours ago, Gotham Gal said:

These chemo rounds sound awful, but hopefully, it's done what it's supposed to and is paving the way for a good scan showing a healthy liver very very soon.  Keeping my positive vibes directed your way, Joe.

Ditto from me Joe.  Sending love and huggers.

just posted @ FB  ;  " Woke up this morning thinking of a California sunrise. I was then greeted by a good morning kiss on the cheek by Gabe. I am feeling much better today. I am thankful for all of you that keep me going through prayers, cheers, love, hugs and being there for me. I am a blessed man "  lets keep the positive energy flowing :boom:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Walkabout said:

just posted @ FB  ;  " Woke up this morning thinking of a California sunrise. I was then greeted by a good morning kiss on the cheek by Gabe. I am feeling much better today. I am thankful for all of you that keep me going through prayers, cheers, love, hugs and being there for me. I am a blessed man "  lets keep the positive energy flowing :boom:

It's a'flowing...love and huggers  :23:  :hug:

• Like 1

new update from Joe's wife on FB :  "  If you have a few minutes to spare, plz send Joe a quick message to help cheer him up. We just met with the oncologist who told us that even though the spots on his liver haven't changed - for better or worse - he still wants to keep the chemo treatments going for another round of six sessions. It's not what he/we wanted to hear and it kinda bummed him up a bit. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you. As always, thank you for your continued prayers.  "   keep sending Joe positive energy !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Walkabout said:

FB update from Friday morning :   " Happy to report my tumor markers are down to 2400. For me any good news make my day "  keep that positive energy flowing !  

Yay ! !    Wonderful ! !

• Like 1