High Plains Drifter, Joseph McBrayer

Message added by The Old Man

AA8E491A-5499-45D4-A0C4-01573D1B92A4.jpeg

RIP High Plains Drifter. This Is Who We Are.

On 5/24/2018 at 8:21 AM, Walkabout said:

today an update from Joe on his FB page :    " This afternoon I am going in for a CT Scan in regards to my Liver. Asking for prayers "  please continue prayers and positive energy for our beloved member in his fight against cancer . :23:

For sure Joe is in my heart and prayers.  Love and huggers.

• Like 2

this update from Joe's FB page ;  " Well back to Chemo I go. I have been off of it for quite a long while. The CT Scan showed a small cancer spot on my lower rib and the lesions have gotten bigger. My fight with cancer continues.......I am never giving up "   keep sending Joe positive and healing energy ! :23:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Walkabout said:

this update from Joe's FB page ;  " Well back to Chemo I go. I have been off of it for quite a long while. The CT Scan showed a small cancer spot on my lower rib and the lesions have gotten bigger. My fight with cancer continues.......I am never giving up "   keep sending Joe positive and healing energy ! :23:

Sending Joe positive and healing energy !   :rose1:

• Like 2

posted yesterday ;  " Back to Mercy Hospital to put another port in my chest for more chemo. Not too happy but I know it needs to be done ;   Chemo starts next Wednesday "   continue to send Joe positive energy .

Edited by Walkabout
  • Like 1