High Plains Drifter, Joseph McBrayer

Message added by The Old Man

AA8E491A-5499-45D4-A0C4-01573D1B92A4.jpeg

RIP High Plains Drifter. This Is Who We Are.

this was an updated posted @ Facebook by his wife [ I believe ] ;   "  Joe is done with the first part of his first chemo treatment. We spent about 4hrs at the infusion center. He now has a pump with additional meds he needs to wear until Friday when he goes back to the hospital to have it removed. After that we'll be in the every-other-week groove. Side effects are expected to start tomorrow and last for a couple of days, maybe until Saturday. We're hoping he won't be affected too harshly by it, but for now we wait. Thank you for all your prayers, good thoughts, good vibes, calls, visits. They are all very much appreciated. Keep them coming. " 

• Like 1

[27 August post on FB ] Woke up with stomach cramps and a mouth sore. I am doing pretty good right now.   I am hoping to return back to work tomorrow .  nothing else yet whether he made it back to work.  

Edited by Walkabout

Joe remains positive and optimistic .  hoping it remain this way as chemo continues .  :16: .  hopefully he can make all of his son Gabe's baseball games !  his fundraiser is doing very well which will help with costs not covered by insurance and work around the house that Joe can not do at this time . 

The past four days have been awesome for me. I will be going in for chemo tomorrow and I pray that the following days will be as good or better as the last one. Thank you all for your words and prayers. I have been thinking about Dana Scully's diary entry to Mulder a very beautiful but sad message with hope. I have always been a fighter and I know I will get through this......thank you to all of my Tiwwa family

• Like 2