High Plains Drifter, Joseph McBrayer

Message added by The Old Man

AA8E491A-5499-45D4-A0C4-01573D1B92A4.jpeg

RIP High Plains Drifter. This Is Who We Are.

• 2 weeks later...

Joe just posted this on Facebook , it is both good news and bad ;   " My Doctor called to tell me some good news, the cancer Lesions in my liver have decreased in size but the scan showed a new cancer cell has appeared on my humerus bone. I am taken back by this news but I know I must move forward. Thank you all for your prayers and blessings "  keep all that positive energy flowing and keep Joe and his family in your heart .  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Joe posted this one hour ago on FB;  Well tomorrow morning I am going in for a radiation treatment to my liver. I am feeling positive but I also feel uneasy. I know this procedure will be a major step forward in regards to my cancer. I am asking for prayers or thoughts of comfort. Thank you all for your love and support  Please continue to send energy and prayers to Joe and his family .

• Like 2

latest update just posted by Joe ;   oday wasn't the day for treatment for my liver. Instead they did a mapping of my blood streams in and around my liver and they put a stent in for when they do the treatment to my liver. They kept me all day. I will be contacted when they decide to do treatment.....ugh  will you up to date .  have passed your best wishes on to Joe from every one here . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1