High Plains Drifter, Joseph McBrayer

Message added by The Old Man

AA8E491A-5499-45D4-A0C4-01573D1B92A4.jpeg

RIP High Plains Drifter. This Is Who We Are.

this was posted 30 mins ago on FB;   "  Saw my doctor today found out my radiation treatment to my liver helped out a lot but they can't tell if the cancer is dead or dormant. There is cancer in my adrenal gland and more cancer has returned to my lungs. This Tuesday I am back on chemo......uggh "      keep sending positive and healing energy to our brother :23:💥

• Thanks 2

• Elders (Admins)

Sending positive thoughts and energy to Joe and his family. I just reread this topic and since August 2017 when first diagnosed, they have come so very far. It must seem 4 steps forward, 1 step back at times, but Joe is doing so well. He is beating this!

:Yes:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Walkabout said:

gave him love from his TIWWA family :23: so he knows we are sending positive / healing energy from us all 

Thanks Walkabout, appreciate him knowing we think of him and Bernadete daily, and they are in our hearts and prayers.  :rose1:

• Like 3

On 3/12/2019 at 4:46 PM, Walkabout said:

new update from Joe [ 2 hrs ago ]  "  Finally back on chemo. At least the nurses are glad to see me again. "   keep sending Joe and his family all the healing and positive energy you can !  

Related image

• Like 2