High Plains Drifter, Joseph McBrayer

Message added by The Old Man

AA8E491A-5499-45D4-A0C4-01573D1B92A4.jpeg

RIP High Plains Drifter. This Is Who We Are.

Joe has had a setback.  he was in earlier today getting a chemo infusion when he became ill and his BP got very high .  he is now in ICU [ intensive care] .  they have been able to bring his BP down to a safer level and they are running more tests on Thursday [ its late Wednesday night now ]  please keep Joe in your thoughts , prayers , and keep sending healing and positive energy to him .  :23:

• Saddened 2

posted @ FB just a little while ago "  Its good to be home. My dogs Shep and Luna so happy to see me, on the other hand our cat Jake was like, who are you and what's your name? LOL. Love how Bernadete McBrayer takes good care of me "  I sent him love and good wishes from all here ! :23::boogie-like-Earthnut:

Edited by Walkabout
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/27/2019 at 10:34 PM, Walkabout said:

Joe has had a setback.  he was in earlier today getting a chemo infusion when he became ill and his BP got very high .  he is now in ICU [ intensive care] .  they have been able to bring his BP down to a safer level and they are running more tests on Thursday [ its late Wednesday night now ]  please keep Joe in your thoughts , prayers , and keep sending healing and positive energy to him .  :23:

So sorry to hear about this setback.

Dearest Joe ~

image.jpeg.0ea6c56fb6d6cfd25a880ce3ccd62e40.jpeg

• Like 1

you missed the update after that  ...   " posted @ FB just a little while ago "  Its good to be home. My dogs Shep and Luna so happy to see me, on the other hand our cat Jake was like, who are you and what's your name? LOL. Love how Bernadete McBrayer takes good care of me "  

Edited by Walkabout

23 hours ago, Walkabout said:

you missed the update after that  ...   " posted @ FB just a little while ago "  Its good to be home. My dogs Shep and Luna so happy to see me, on the other hand our cat Jake was like, who are you and what's your name? LOL. Love how Bernadete McBrayer takes good care of me "  

I sure did, thanks for letting me know Walkabout.  Wonderful news.

• Like 1

Maybe I will DM Joe on Twitter since I don't use FB at all.  Sounds as though he's feeling more himself, which is a good thing for him.  Happy he's home with wife, son, dogs and cat, rather than in an awful hospital, no matter how nice and kind the medical staff may be.

• Like 2

sadly Joe is back in the hospital . the pain meds for his bad shoulder did a number on his stomach and with his treatments need all the nutrition he can get .  please once again send our brother Joe healing and love as he battles with the demon cancer  .  * healing energy sent * :boogie-like-Earthnut::santa-dance::23:

Edited by Walkabout
  • Thanks 2