High Plains Drifter, Joseph McBrayer

Message added by The Old Man

AA8E491A-5499-45D4-A0C4-01573D1B92A4.jpeg

RIP High Plains Drifter. This Is Who We Are.

Even though we knew Joe's passing was inevitable, i hoped that the inevitable from this horrid disease wasn't really inevitable.  Joe was only in his 50s, I believe, which is too young to die.  Such a difficult way to go, too, but at least now he is at rest and in peace, for which we can somehow be grateful.  I think I'm one of many who was grateful to have known him in his too short life and will remember him.  

My condolences to his entire family.

Liz W. 

• Like 2

Thanks Walkabout for the link, and I did leave a condolence.

Even though the video is available at the website, I also downloaded it, but I am not able to post it here since we are only allowed 7.39 MB and it's 11.7 MB.  I've tested it and the video will send in an email, so if you would like your own person copy, send me a PM with your email address.

I use VLC, and if you don't have that player and can't play it, then right click on it, left click on "Open With" and then left click on the player you use.  It should play just fine since it's an simple MP4.

• Thanks 1

Sorry to have learnt only today of Joe's passing on the 16th June. I went on his fb profile to wish him happy birthday. He would have been 54 today. I only knew him through TIWWA, and his enthusiasm for the show and his collaboration on the virtual season 6 was invaluable. The impact he had on his friends and family is evident in the many condolences, and we can only hope we can all be remembered as well as he is. Farewell, High Plains Drifter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1