High Plains Drifter, Joseph McBrayer

Message added by The Old Man

AA8E491A-5499-45D4-A0C4-01573D1B92A4.jpeg

RIP High Plains Drifter. This Is Who We Are.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an update from Joe via Face Book ;  " I am happy to let everyone know that my tumors in the colon, liver and lungs are responding very well to the chemo but my kidney isn't. My doctor told me that the tumor in my colon needs to get smaller in order to take it out. My kidney will be taken out or part of it. I want to thank you all for your prayers and support. It is still a long road ahead of me but I am ready for it. From the bottom of my heart.....I love you all "  please continue to send Joe healing energy ! :23::love2:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

latest update from Joe ;  " Not a good night for me. Woke up around 2am with burning sensation in my stomach that won't go away. Its very hard for me to fall asleep. The chemo is different this time around due to its for what's in my kidney which is a different type of cancer cell. I am trying hard to get through this. "  keep Joe in your thoughts and prayers !