MINDHUNTER - A MILLENNIUMISTIC NETFLIX TV SERIES?

ENGINECOMICS

17 hours ago, beerbelch said:

BEER-------> Hmm, how about Kurt Russel in the beginning of Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm sure that could be be done. Anyway, can't wait for the next season.

BELCH

Please Mr. Belch, freshen my memory about Kurt and GotG.  I saw it but can't remember it.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

15 hours ago, beerbelch said:

BEER-------> Ok, at the start of the movie Kurt is driving in a 'T' Top car with Starlord's mom. Kurt looked about 30.

BELCH

I think therefore I need to watch it again.  I just can't remember that.  :19:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 1 year later...

Just getting round to watching this, enjoying the use of Talking Heads’ Psycho Killer in the soundtrack, reminds me of when they used Life During Wartime during the kidnap scene, end of Millennium series one. And when Holden Ford gets his recognition as a “psychic” Sherlock Holmes you can see how a young Frank Black May have risen through the ranks, but Holden doesn’t appear to have Frank’s gift - to “see” into the minds of serial killers, or “sequence” killers, as Mindhunter terms them. Good to be back here, haven’t posted in a while...

2 hours ago, The Whisperer said:

Just getting round to watching this, enjoying the use of Talking Heads’ Psycho Killer in the soundtrack, reminds me of when they used Life During Wartime during the kidnap scene, end of Millennium series one. And when Holden Ford gets his recognition as a “psychic” Sherlock Holmes you can see how a young Frank Black May have risen through the ranks, but Holden doesn’t appear to have Frank’s gift - to “see” into the minds of serial killers, or “sequence” killers, as Mindhunter terms them. Good to be back here, haven’t posted in a while...

Nice to see you back.  :ouroborous:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Knowing  who the  characters in Mindhunter are based on, I find myself comparing them to  the real life folks.   I don't  compare them to Frank Black. I don't think anyone can compare to Frank Black.  Imagine  a Holden going up against Lucy Butler.... She'd have him for dinner.

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden

10 hours ago, seesthru said:

Knowing  who the  characters in Mindhunter are based on, I find myself comparing them to  the real life folks.   I don't  compare them to Frank Black. I don't think anyone can compare to Frank Black.  Imagine  a Holden going up against Lucy Butler.... She'd have him for dinner.

:signlol:  I totally agree, or for dessert.

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines