California fires: Scores missing as death toll rises to 17

• Elders (Admins)

I've been so saddened by the news footage of the devastation caused by fires in California. Stay safe @beerbelch and everyone else in the area.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41576877

Millennium - This Is Who We Are

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community staff and autohides content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BEER-----> Yes, we here in California are getting hit pretty hard by fires. The one up in wine county (just above San Francisco) is the worst with lost life. Down here in Orange County (my county)

Glad to hear all is well with you Mr. Belch.  I was raised in the San Fernando Valley, and familiar with the state.   There are heart-wrenching disasters everywhere it seems like, especially in the U

record rain lat winter caused a large amount of undergrowth which is now fuel for the fires and some are now suspected arson.    we sure have had more than our share of disasters this past year . :down::36:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

BEER-----> Yes, we here in California are getting hit pretty hard by fires. The one up in wine county (just above San Francisco) is the worst with lost life. Down here in Orange County (my county) there have been many homes destroyed. To date these fires are still burning.

BELCH

• Like 1

Glad to hear all is well with you Mr. Belch.  I was raised in the San Fernando Valley, and familiar with the state.   There are heart-wrenching disasters everywhere it seems like, especially in the U S, and of course the Caribbean.  Then there's all the shootings and bombs all over the world.  :6:

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines