Mr. Robot

Gotham Gal

• 3 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Right, I have added Mr Robot to my watchlist on Amazon, ready to binge! 

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• 3 weeks later...

The series finale was kinda of a head scratcher as I think they didn't really need to explain everything about Elliot's state of mind over the series and before the series started

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

• 3 weeks later...

Been in SE Asia, so I only recently saw the last half of the series and am still digesting the ending.  I'm left thinking there were some lost opportunities to make the show darker, but still, it was quite good.  One of the most imaginative shows of our times, I think.  The character work with Elliot was sublime: a combination of exceptional writing and acting. 

Edited by Gotham Gal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines