New Lance Pottery Website

Rate this topic

Earthnut

Walkabout posted this info in the Miscellaneous Thread and I just had to start a new thread with it.  Often things can get lost there.

https://www.badmuttclay.com/about.htm

There's a restriction to copying his images so I couldn't post any, however, I was able to find a few that had been posted elsewhere, and with him in his studio, plus I did a couple "Print Screens."  Such beautiful creations.

Platter ~

Image result for lance henricksen's new pottery images

Platters (Print Screen) ~

image.png.f59b401360fc3016fda3ba9a818b6e21.png

Large Platter ~

Greenware (Print Screen) ~

image.png.f7209c07346ce83bae8dd51904713747.png

In the studio ~

image.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

No danger of greasy residue in my kitchen, the stove hasn't been connected in decades! I guess  collecting pottery wouldn't be my thing,because I'd probably have served cookies on it. or used it as a birdie bath, or lap tray, not knowing it wasn't meant to do anything but be collected. Nice to see the pictures of his interesting pieces, and wow his studio is huge!  I had pictured a cottage with a potters wheel, table, small kiln... That is a warehouse style huge work area!

• Like 2

Was picturing displaying it in a nice big kitchen and dining area Walkabout, maybe with decorative shelves, not my dinky kitchen.  But I still don't have the room anywhere, except maybe on the wall.  I'm with seesthru; serving cookies.   :eat4:

Yes,Lance's studio is very big, and I too was surprised at the size.  It would be fascinating to visit and watch him work.

BTW seesthru, I love your new avatar, an eclipse.  It's beautiful.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2018 at 7:37 PM, seesthru said:

Sorry for typos.  One-handed typing, the cast isn't off for another week on the other arm.

Hey, I have typos with two hands.  Naturally, this is my first time admitting it.   :11: