M-TIWWA News - Happy 15th Anniversary to This Is Who We Are!

Rate this topic

TIWWA

• Elders (Moderators)

Today marks the 15th anniversary of This Is Who We Are, our Millennium community forums! TIWWA first went live on December 1st 2002 and has since grown to become the largest, respected and most feature-laden Millennium fan community available online. This wouldn't...

Read more...1tzZm1-yJzY

View the original article at Millennium-ThisIsWhoWeAre.net

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, beerbelch said:

BEER-----> WOW! Time flies when you're having fun. Can we get another 15 years?

BELCH

EARTH-----> As good as this show is, and as long as I'm alive and the site is here, I'm game for another 15.  GO US ! !

Oh what fun it is posting after Mr. Belch.  Always a joy to see you here.  :52:

NUT

• Like 1

• Elders (Moderators)

I’ve been mulling over this 15 year thing for a little while. I alternate between “OMG 15 years – seems like yesterday” and “OMG 15 years – seems like half a lifetime”.

It’s said that time moves differently as one gets older; but I take the optimistic view that being older means treating time as one wishes. And however long 15 years feels like to me, it's the 15 years of quality that really matters.

So, happy anniversary TIWWA. :cheers:

• Like 1

• Elders (Moderators)

Thanks for the good wishes. I hit another bad patch a couple of months ago, but I’ve recently started feeling better. Got good meds from my helpful doctor.

On the timey-wimey subject, earlier today I was idly wondering how old I’d be in another 15 years’ time. So I figured out that – ok, yes, I used a calculator :wiggle:– and that doesn’t seem too bad.

But then I thought about my grandson, who turns 4 just after Christmas. Good grief! (said in my best British accent) – in 15 years’ time, he’ll probably be at university! Just as well I was already stretched out on my sofa, otherwise I’d have had to do a quick sit down.

This time thing really is very strange.