Christ carter loved his undying demons!

• Like 1

I'm sure CC understands that good and evil are like the positive and negative charges on a battery.  Both are needed for the battery to function, but must be controlled, needing the positive charge, but with a resistor to control the negative.  We are to seek good and resist evil.  Without conflict, we would never grow; we would never learn.

Good versus evil is also good television! :)

• Like 1

CSM is perhaps  the villain I've loved to watch most on TV.  William B. Davis did such a good job with what was originally such a minor role.  Turns out, he's writes well, too.  His episode, En Ami, was probably my favorite from the original run.  I was pleased to see that come back in Season 11.

• Like 1

He wrote that?  It was a good one!

BEER-----> Watched an 'X-files' re-run yesterday and Stephen King co-wrote the episode with CC.

BELCH

• Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 3:56 PM, seesthru said:

Good versus evil is also good television! :)

So true, and for movies as well.

• Like 1

BB--Stephen King s better on the page than on the small screen, IMO, but I always enjoy seeing his name in the credits.

"He wrote that? It was a good one!"

Yep, I believe so. I enjoyed the fact there was some backstory for the CSM character that was interesting. Also liked the Skinner backstory episode this season.