Gotham Gal

It's funny how when a character leaves a show, we resist.  When a new character comes along, we resist.  I didn't like Dogget and Reyes. I just realized I might be spelling Dogget wrong, hope not!  Anyway, didn't like them one little bit. But they grew on me.  

• Like 1

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden

2018-  I watched the latest episode.   There is going to be some really bad stuff happening in the next one if the formula is correct.   We  had what I call a nonsense episode.   A nonsense tongue-in-cheek episode is usually  followed by a gut-wrencher if  the formula for Millennium X-Files shows is holding true.

W. H. Auden

Yeah, the Reyes involvement with CSM has been partially explained but whatever happened to Doggett is a good question.  I would assume Reyes will have to have a change of heart; otherwise, her character is kind of wasted.

18 hours ago, seesthru said:

Well Well Well!  I was looking up last weeks episode of the X files. "Rm9sbG93ZXJz"  guess who co wrote it?  Kristen Cloke, AKA Lara Means!

Yes. That was interesting to see.  The teaser to this episode was great--they're always good--and it could've gone down a dark road or a silly one.  This was a LOL episode, but its sequence in the season is perplexing.  I also question the wisdom of two "sillies" in a ten episode season.  The show starts to become a mockery of itself.  It was funny, but they've raised William a/k/a Jackson, so they can't abandon it and have so little time to develop it before it ends.  Hmmm....

• Like 1

On 3/3/2018 at 10:40 PM, seesthru said:

It's funny how when a character leaves a show, we resist.  When a new character comes along, we resist.  I didn't like Dogget and Reyes. I just realized I might be spelling Dogget wrong, hope not!  Anyway, didn't like them one little bit. But they grew on me.  

Honestly, I didn't like David or Gillian that much for a long time.  As the actors have matured, I've grown to like them a lot.  Gillian's less shrill, has a more expressive face. David, too, has developed his role well, I think.  I liked Doggett and Reyes enough I guess--more than Einstein and the other guy who are presumably being set up to be the replacements for Mulder and Scully should there be a future without them. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gotham Gal said:

I don't know when it will end, I'm assuming in an episode or two it will be the end... But,  I do know, after a silly comes a gut wrencher... They've had 2 sillies, so gut wrencher here we go!

• Like 1

W. H. Auden

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines