Gotham Gal

This is just my opinion, but, as much as I would love a MLM movie, I think the documentary is the most we will get.  Maybe they made it because they too finally realized that too much time has passed.  We're in a new generation that most probably have never heard of the show, let alone see any episodes.  I've said it a million times before and saying it again, we did have closure with Frank and Jordan driving away.

Seesthru, have you seen the fan movie, "Millennium Apocalypse" with Jordan grown up?  One of our forum members acted in it, Erin McRaven (Ravenwolf).   She is so dearly missed.  She crossed over in 2016.  :rose1:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• 11 months later...

Thanks for the podcast link.  I like both Millennium and X-files... but  I like "old"  X-files better than these last two seasons.  I always liked Millennium better than  the X-files..

Oh and I liked  "The Lone Gunmen"  too.  I hate that they killed my  3 favorite  investigative reporters off!

• Like 1

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines