Earthnut

Millennium Valentine Love

I wanted to do the Black family, but the online heart thingy wouldn't fit them all in!

I really liked The Old man in the series.  You are most welcome Earthnut!

Did you use Paint or another?  I sometimes have trouble getting my Paint program options to work, but that's because I'm self taught.

If you have the time, please, try this one .  It looks like it would fit inside the heart.

Thumbnail image 10 from the Millennium episode Pilot.

Or this one ~

Thumbnail image 52 from the Millennium episode Pilot.

Here's the link to the page ~

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/guide/millennium_images.php?mlm_code=100#

Sadly, there are very few images with all 3 of them together.

I couldn't get the heart shape to work on the pics.  I used to have a program that let you adjust things, but it died when my old computer died and I haven't found it since.

Oh my seesthru, the picture is awesome.  :notworthy:  

What's the name of the program that died with your computer?  I have a couple sites I go to that often has older things posted, like programs, videos, etc.  I so want to learn how to create like you just did.   :love2:

I don't even know the name of it.  It was something I'd found online, and downloaded for free.  You could make the hearts big or small,  it was easier to work with!  I really miss that program.  I miss that one and  the one that came with a camera I had gotten... it had a funny looking cartoon bird that would fly down and land when you opened the program... I remember that but not the name of that one either!  IF ever I find  any program like those?  I will definitely share it!