Earthnut

Millennium Valentine Love

Lunapic is how I made the first picture I shared.   The program I downloaded was 2 computers ago. Late 90's early 2000's.. I haven't found it since.  I think with the advent of online apps, the programs went defunct.  I wont' stop looking though.  It was a whole program, that had smudge tool, color, drawing, crop, shapes, everything.   Like paint, but easier and more stuff.  That was back in  the day when a free program was the whole program too, not a partial program that teased you into buying the pro version.

On 2/24/2018 at 8:55 PM, seesthru said:

Lunapic is how I made the first picture I shared.   The program I downloaded was 2 computers ago. Late 90's early 2000's.. I haven't found it since.  I think with the advent of online apps, the programs went defunct.  I wont' stop looking though.  It was a whole program, that had smudge tool, color, drawing, crop, shapes, everything.   Like paint, but easier and more stuff.  That was back in  the day when a free program was the whole program too, not a partial program that teased you into buying the pro version.

Totally agree, back int he good old days when you got bang for your buck.

Here's a couple links listing what these 2 sites believe are the top best 5 programs.  Only 2 are repeated.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/free-replacements-for-microsoft-paint/

https://en.softonic.com/articles/the-best-free-alternatives-to-ms-paint

I'll check them out.  I really miss the old programs I had  I do think they have been taken offline, probably  became outdated  over a decade ago.

19 hours ago, seesthru said:

I'll check them out.  I really miss the old programs I had  I do think they have been taken offline, probably  became outdated  over a decade ago.

Yeah, it's probably outdated, or new and improved with also a new name.

• Like 1