Earthnut

Who Is the Killer & Riddles

I forgot who the restaurant killer is.  It should say  who it is in one of the responses, I think! But I know the other one was a murder!

Earthnut

Spoiler

The numbers are in alphabetical order

Posted (edited)

Yes, I see it now.  But I was correct with my other answer.

Spoiler

None of the numbers were repeated.

Restaurant killer is the woman since she wouldn't be noticed going into the women's bathroom.  My own personal thought is her purse, on the table, is open, and she could have had an extra knife in it from the restaurant, or took the knife from the man behind her.  Plus, a plate with no food?  That part I don't get.

P S ~ Did everyone notice that I had the #1 Old Man change the title to "Who is the Killer & RIddles?"  More fun that way.

I'm starting to forget what I've already posted, so I will be making a list to keep myself up to date.  Lots of pages to go through.

Image result for murder quizzes

Edited by Earthnut

1 ~ Who did it?

A child at school printed something rude on the wall and nobody owned up to doing it.  How did the teacher find who did it?

2 ~ Sick Leave

Walter spent three days in the hospital.  He was neither sick nor injured, but when it was time to leave he had to be carried out.  Why?

On 7/29/2018 at 1:25 PM, Earthnut said:

Yes, I see it now.  But I was correct with my other answer.

Reveal hidden contents

None of the numbers were repeated.

Restaurant killer is the woman since she wouldn't be noticed going into the women's bathroom.  My own personal thought is her purse, on the table, is open, and she could have had an extra knife in it from the restaurant, or took the knife from the man behind her.  Plus, a plate with no food?  That part I don't get.

P S ~ Did everyone notice that I had the #1 Old Man change the title to "Who is the Killer & RIddles?"  More fun that way.

I'm starting to forget what I've already posted, so I will be making a list to keep myself up to date.  Lots of pages to go through.

Image result for murder quizzes

Spoiler

He's very short.   He gets other people to push the 8,9,10 buttons, or uses his umbrella.

On 8/8/2018 at 11:42 AM, Earthnut said:

1 ~ Who did it?

A child at school printed something rude on the wall and nobody owned up to doing it.  How did the teacher find who did it?

2 ~ Sick Leave

Walter spent three days in the hospital.  He was neither sick nor injured, but when it was time to leave he had to be carried out.  Why?

Spoiler

1.  the teacher looked for ink or chalk on the hands of the children

2. Walter had just been born.    

Spoiler

Your answer to #2 is correct, it was a newborn.  But #1 is an excellent answer, but not according to the book's answer.  The teacher had the students take a test and she compared the handwriting.

1 ~ When the woman saw him she was upset.  Even though she had never seen him before, she had left some food for him because she knew he would be hungry.  But he could not reach the food because he had an iron bar across his back.  He died soon after and the woman was pleased.  What's going on?

2 ~ A man wakes up at night in the pitch dark.  He knows that on his bedside table are a razor, a watch, and a glass of water.  How can he reach for the table and be sure to pick up the watch without touching either the razor or the glass of water?

• Like 1

On 8/15/2018 at 12:55 PM, Earthnut said:
  Hide contents

Your answer to #2 is correct, it was a newborn.  But #1 is an excellent answer, but not according to the book's answer.  The teacher had the students take a test and she compared the handwriting.

1 ~ When the woman saw him she was upset.  Even though she had never seen him before, she had left some food for him because she knew he would be hungry.  But he could not reach the food because he had an iron bar across his back.  He died soon after and the woman was pleased.  What's going on?

2 ~ A man wakes up at night in the pitch dark.  He knows that on his bedside table are a razor, a watch, and a glass of water.  How can he reach for the table and be sure to pick up the watch without touching either the razor or the glass of water?

Spoiler

1 She caught a rat ( or a mouse)  in a trap.

2. He can turn the light on.

You're good at these.  Congrats.  Here's 2 more.  Eventually I hope they will become very hard.

1 ~ Criminal Assistance ~

The police put up notices warning the public about a certain type of crime, but actually helped the criminals.  How?

2 ~ Top at Last

William was the least intelligent and laziest boy in a class of 30 students who took an examination.  Yet when the result were announced, William's name was at the top of the list.  How come?

These are harder...probably won't get them

Spoiler

1. they were posting DUI checkpoints?

2. the list was in reverse order?

If I am holding a bee, what do I have in my eye?