Earthnut

Who Is the Killer & Riddles

Spoiler

The first thing I thought of was "rare" (hardly there), and then take away the start, the r, and that didn't give an herbal flair.  Then "seldom," but "eldom" wasn't the answer.  Even looked in the Thesaurus, but all I saw were words I had already thought of.  So then I started thinking of herbs, adding a letter at the beginning, but eventually I think I figured it out.  It took awhile since Parsley is in the P's, and rarely do we ever hear the word sparsley used, but it fit.  I can't come up with anything better.

Good one.

Hopefully I haven't asked this one.  Getting hard to find them.

A woman shoots her husband then holds him unders water for 5 minutes.

A little while later, they both go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

How can this be?

Edited by Earthnut

Yep!  You got it!

Spoiler

Woman was a photographer, she shot his pic, then developed it, then they went out to eat!  I saw this one  somewhere, not sure if here or not.

Yay ! !  Here's a couple for ya.  Bet you answer them.

1 ~ There are six eggs in the basket. Six people each take one of the eggs. How can it be that one egg is left in
the basket?

2 ~ There was once a recluse who never left his home. The only time anyone ever visited him was when his
food and supplies were delivered, but they never came inside. Then, one stormy winter night when an icy
gale was blowing, he went upstairs, turned off all the lights and went to bed. Next morning, he had caused
the deaths of several hundred people. How?