Who Is the Killer & Riddles

killer.jpg

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

OH NO...YOU CHEATED...LOL

You can't cheat on this one ~

Which Famous Serial Killer Are You?

https://www.playbuzz.com/benglass10/which-famous-serial-killer-are-you

Here's my result.  And what's funny is I have never seen the movie.

You are just like jigsaw from the movie 'Saw'. You have always been a little misunderstood due to being a bit of an introvert and keeping to yourself, but your brilliance in mathematics and problem solving is obvious as you are obsessed with riddles and games. After you suffered a close call, you promised yourself you would always show your victims what it's like to be on the brink of death and how much they should appreciate life. Although you are a sick and twisted masochist, you have a soft and gentle soul that just yearns to be loved.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I can never take these tests without knowingly influencing the results   I waned Lecter, so I got Lecter.

You are Hannibal Lecter, a highly sophisticated individual with first class taste and the will power to get whatever you want. You are hungry for life and thirsty for power, as you travel the globe seeking out your next victims. Your greatest indulgence comes in the form of cannibalism. You fall in love with people, allowing them to consume you... until you consume them. Although you are a savage criminal, you are a sensitive soul who appreciates beauty and you would share your knowledge in order to help others seek justice.

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden

Some of yours, to me, describes me.  Oh well.   I have to try and answer without thinking of anyone myself.  But with my result, I had no clue who Jigsaw is.

Here's another one ~

https://www.thequiz.com/which-serial-killer-are-you/

Not thrilled with my results.  I don't see it.

You are John Wayne Gacy. You are the reason that so many children are right to be afraid of clowns. A charitable clown by day, a monster by night.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I wasn't impressed with it eather.  Doesn't make sense to me since some of the questions didn't give us an opportunity to say "none of the above," or fill in our own answer if we can't answer it correctly.  Oh well.  The thing to remember is, we are not serial killers, so there are no right answers.

Here ya go.  This should keep you busy for awhile.

~     ~     ~

1 ~ Murder at School

On the first day of the school year, there was a murder in a school. A geography teacher was killed and police had only 4 suspects. The gardener, school principal, math teacher, and the coach. They had their alibis:

The gardener was watering flowers;

The math teacher was holding a mid-year test;

The coach was playing basketball;

The Principal was in his office.

The murderer was arrested immediately. How did police determine who the killer was?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

2 ~ Jailbreak

Jack was placed in a cell 2×2 with one window at the top of the wall. The window was big enough for him to go through it but it was too high for anyone to reach it. The cell was empty. It had nothing in it, except a shovel. He had only two days to break out.

How did Jack escape?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)