Killer.jpg.0a7dd0ab253ffb7946449ff5374ca730.jpg

Since there's no spoiler option available, I have no way to post the answer according to the website.   The comments were so interesting that I was beginning to think the website had it wrong and the people posting in the comments were correct.  I do understand the site's choice though.

Thanks for playing seesthru.  Sent you a PM with the answers.

"A man kills his wife in front of other people watching him.  Yet, no one can accuse him of murder.  Why?"

Image result for who's the killer?

More difficult.  The killer stabbed the guy using his or her left hand if the stabbing was from the front.  At the moment no one is the killer since the victim is still alive. But the attacker could be the guy with his right elbow bandaged... or the guy with things sticking out of his left pocket. I'm a lefty I put things in my left pocket.  

Posted (edited)

Since the answers are in the video, then just state whether you got it right or wrong.  Send me a PM if you want to discuss it.

Edited by Earthnut