Missed out on Millennium's official soundtracks?

• Elders (Admins)

As you may know, 10 years ago the rather awesome @LaLaLandRecords released limited, stunning releases of Mark Snow's Millennium score. Currently, you can once more order copies of MILLENNIUM: LIMITED EDITION (2CD-SET) direct from LaLaLand's new website, which states a further limited batch of 1000 units are available from June 9th, 2018.

The website also advertises 2000 units of MILLENNIUM VOL 2: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET). Both releases are priced at a very reasonable $24.98 at the time of writing.

Visit LaLaLand Records' new website at https://lalalandrecords.com/

92C3C4F8-D0AF-46E6-956E-770EB5ED723E.jpeg 

11DA242A-3882-499F-9E17-8FEE4F98EA6F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thank you for not¬†contributing¬†to the spread of¬†fake or inaccurate content, speculation¬†or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate¬†content, please use the¬†Report¬†option¬†which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

They're wonderful B B.  Mark Snow is a genius.  :I-love-Lucy-Butler:

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Elders (Moderators)

And they have 20% off of your entire order, because they just launched their new website. If you want to own the soundtracks, the time is now! ūüôā

And, you could have looked into this thread here. I post some tracks of Mark's music every week, from all of his released scores, with infos, where to get them:

• Thanks 1

"We worry...we wait...who¬īs gonna see a different future?"
Frank Black

"Are you aware how often you use negative associated words?"
"No, I don¬īt neither."

Jose Chung¬īs Doomsday Defense

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Elders (Moderators)

And there is a sale again.

MARK SNOW SPECIAL!
We’re celebrating our release of X-FILES season 11, with great prices on these other legendary Mark Snow soundtracks!

$40 EACH: X-FILES VOL. 2 (4-CD SET) Only 200 remain! When they are gone, they’re gone!

$30 EACH: X-FILES VOL 1 (4-CD SET)

$15 EACH: X-FILES: FIGHT THE FUTURE, X-FILES THE EVENT SERIES (2-CD SET), MILLENNIUM VOL. 2

$10 EACH: MILLENNIUM VOL. 1

Special offer starts at 12 noon (pst) on 6/25 and is good thru 7/8/19

• Like 1

"We worry...we wait...who¬īs gonna see a different future?"
Frank Black

"Are you aware how often you use negative associated words?"
"No, I don¬īt neither."

Jose Chung¬īs Doomsday Defense

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Old Man
      View File m=1000 - Millennium Tribute by Blithely Menace (2000)
      m=1000 - Millennium Tribute by Blithely Menace (2000)

An amazing and beautiful collection of fan made, Millennium inspired music tracks originally released for free download in 2000. Blithely Menace, creator of each and every one of these brilliant and creative sound collages, originally posted all thirteen of the pieces over a period of time on the Foundry's web page. They originally remained online for a limited period of time. With the exception of World Serpent, they were removed back in 2001.

01. The Midnight of The Century (part 1)
      02. Frankly Speaking
      03. One of Us
      04. Dark Knights
      05. Crusaders
      06. Revelations
      07. World Serpent
      08. Jerusalem
      09. Fire Brothers
      10. Inside My Head
      11. The Midnight of The Century (part 2)

Track 0 and 12 were Millennium's opening and closing themes, since available as commercially purchasable music on the Millennium soundtracks, these have not been included here for legal reasons.
      Submitter The Old Man Submitted 08/27/2008 Category Millennium Inspired Music  
    • By The Old Man
      View File Powers, Principalities, Thrones and Dominions: A Tribute to Millennium by Monk and Void
      Powers, Principalities, Thrones and Dominions: A Tribute to Millennium
      by Monk and Void

This remarkable fan-created CD features the score by Mark Snow, popular songs from the series, original music, and glossy cover/insert art.

Tracks include:

I. Pilot (The Frenchman)
      II. MillenniuM
      3. Luminary
      Four. Paper Dove
      V. LEGION
      6. Prophets (19:19)
      VII. Dancing Barefoot
      VIII. Through a Glass Darkly
      IX. Omerta
      ten. ZERO ZERO
      XI. Ascension

Download includes each of the 11 tracks and the separate artwork/extras file.
      Submitter The Old Man Submitted 04/18/2009 Category Millennium Inspired Music  
      By Guest
      View File Mikado Remix
      Here's a track I recorded a while back for the Season 2 episode "The Mikado".
      Thanks for letting me share it.
      Submitter Guest Submitted 04/10/2010 Category Millennium Inspired Music Included Sound File Format/Codec(s) MP3  
    • By voidprime
      I recently bought Haunted on Blu-ray as part of Kino Lorber's going out of print sale for $8.99 along with The First Power (a Milleniumistic horror movie starring Lou Diamond Phillips).  Haunted lasted for 11 episodes and only the first six aired on UPN.  It follows Frank (Matthew Fox)- an ex-cop turned private detective- who has a near death experience after getting stabbed by the guy (Simon) he believes responsible for the disappearance of his son two years ago.  After his near death experience, the door to the other side isn't closed and he is haunted by ghosts including the ghost of Simon.  The TV show has the same color palette of Millennium and a score by Mark Snow.  I wish Haunted lasted longer, but Matthew Fox went on to do Lost
      By Guest
      Here's a track I recorded a while back for the Season 2 episode "The Mikado".
      Thanks for letting me share it.
  • Recent Activity

1. 2

Thoughts on Millennium at 25YearsLater

2. 2

Thoughts on Millennium at 25YearsLater

3. 2

reading

4. 781

Snow Files of the Week

• 10 Recent Topics

• 942E75C2-F0CE-46E3-9CDC-D8C2F067DCDF.png

Our new Spreadshirt clothing and apparel stores are now available!

US/CAN UK/EU

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines