Terminator Sequel

maybe it was going to be when Cameron was going to be more involved .  now we will have to wait to see where they pick up the story line and develop the story . 

Spoiler

Linda is reprising her role as Sarah and Arnie is  billed as the terminator .   Brett Azar returns as another T-800 .

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

On 1/27/2019 at 2:57 PM, Walkabout said:

I am shocked that Cameron is only listed as a producer on the new movie .  I know he is busy with Avatar but thought this was suppose to be his baby :alien2::w00t2:

I'm not shocked with anything Cameron decides nowadays.

Hope the new Terminator is good entertainment; that's what matters to me.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

On 1/27/2019 at 12:57 PM, Walkabout said:

I am shocked that Cameron is only listed as a producer on the new movie .  I know he is busy with Avatar but thought this was suppose to be his baby :alien2::w00t2:

Maybe Jim and Linda are still pissed off at each other.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, no1detailr said:

Maybe Jim and Linda are still pissed off at each other.

Most conflict, if not all, is for power and greed, even among couples, especially after they've split up.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Linda took the blame after the split because she wouldn't admit and get help for her bi-polar .   I believe they are still friends and there is no record of her getting married again .   they have one child , a daughter who will soon turn 26 .

Edited by Walkabout

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

On 1/29/2019 at 11:44 AM, Earthnut said:

I'm not shocked with anything Cameron decides nowadays.

Hope the new Terminator is good entertainment; that's what matters to me.

Cameron would have directed a third Terminator back in the 90s if he was able to buy the other 50 percent, but he is making it now as a producer because all of the rights to Terminator went back to him recently

• Like 1

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

On 2/1/2019 at 8:24 AM, voidprime said:

Cameron would have directed a third Terminator back in the 90s if he was able to buy the other 50 percent, but he is making it now as a producer because all of the rights to Terminator went back to him recently

I have to admit, I've enjoyed all the Terminator movies since then, but it will be interesting to see where Cameron takes HIS sequel.  This is what's at IMDb ~

When John Connor, leader of the human resistance, sends Sgt. Kyle Reese back to 1984 to protect Sarah Connor and safeguard the future, an unexpected turn of events creates a fractured timeline.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 9 months later...

so did anyone go see this?  I saw it and I thought parts of it were better than some of the stuff in the last three movies (even though I really like TERMINATOR: SALVATION and bits of TERMINATOR: GENISYS  were good)

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

I saw and liked it. It wasn't as good as Judgment Day and nowhere near as fantastic as the first one. But Dark Fate did retain the ominous tone of 1 & 2 and was packed with decent action. I say decent because of the occasional overuse of CGI that gave it that Transformers effect were you don't really see what's happening. That and the fact that it was the same ol' story and the attempts at humor didn't work is what drags it down a bit for me. But like I said, I liked it still and will probably see it again.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines