Grinning skull asteroid

Rate this topic

seesthru

14 hours ago, seesthru said:

Interesting video!

The original picture, looks more like an alien skull!  :alien:

Yes, it does.  Wondered why I questioned the skull when I saw the actual image.  Maybe it's a spaceship disguised as an asteroid.

Yeah, I remember seeing pictures of what people claimed was a face on Mars, actually multiple faces, a pyramid, a humanoid, a female statute, a crab, a thigh bone, sand dunes that look like Morse Code, a shiny object (from Rover itself), a spoon, the president's face, and most interesting of all, a bright light, which they say is a light reflection, and a spaceship.  Whatever they are, we have NASA pictures.  Not saying there couldn't have been extraterrestrials there, or previous inhabitants, and if there still are living beings there, I'm sure they would probably be living below the surface and avoiding us.

I'm a big fan of the History Channel's Ancient Aliens.  I have no doubts that for thousands of years extraterrestrials have visited Earth, there's just way too much proof.  The question is whether any are still here, and if not, will they return?  Considering how chaotic this world is, if I were them, I would stay far away from us.

NASA photo.  Some say it's a beacon.

Image result for light seen on marsImage result for light seen on mars

NASA image of spacecraft.  Remains unexplained.  Well dah.

Image result for NASA curiosity images of spaceship on mars

Edited by Earthnut

Yes, they're NASA images released to the public, and have been in multiple publications, mostly in other countries, like the UK.  Here's another one that people believe is a crashed ship.

Image result for star destroyer on mars

With billion to trillions of stars (suns) in our galaxy alone, and billions to trillions of galaxies in the universe, to me it's pure ignorance, and maybe even stupid, to think that we are the only living beings in the universe.  We haven't even explored our own solar system yet, so how can we think we're an advance civilization?  There's ancient records, pictographs, geographs, artifacts, and unexplained monuments, from thousands of years ago of, "gods from the sky/heavens.  As one example, the pyramids in Egypt, thousands of years ago when they were built, were in direct alignment with the Orion constellation, and the stars on his belt, also known as "The Three Kings," or "The Three Sister," that are to have appeared 10,000 years ago.  Giza's pyramids are oriented to face the four cardinal directions: true north, south, east, and west. Their entrances are all on the north side, and the temples of the pyramids are on the east side.