Csi: Las Vegas

Beerbelch

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it's on Channel 5 over here, it's a good show. Do you know the name of the episode so I can keep an eye out for it?. We're probably a season behind over here.

• Elders (Admins)

I haven't seen this show and to be honest its not something however good it may be that I see myself making the time to watch. I find that sometimes there's almost too many shows to keep up with!

It takes all my time to keep up with my favourites, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Deadwood, Soprano's (now finished here) plus UK TV favoruites like Midsomer Murders, A Touch of Frost and yes I'm a Corrie, The Bill and Heartbeat fan too (!) for my sins.

Add to that finsing time to enjoy Millennium and looking forward to The 4400 starting soon, I simply time don;t have the time to watch much more!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest chrisnu

I believe the episode title was "What's Eating Gilbert Grissom?" Eh, I wasn't that impressed. A really flashy setup and MM-like visions, but the diabolus ex machina ending and sparse character exposition of the killer bored me.

Billy boy is very fine !! :tasty::smokin: Love CSI Las Vegas !! :tasty: Would have season 3 and 4 on DVD but now am buying up Lance movies and MM seasons.. Billy will just have to wait...lol.. [Manhunter was excellent] :bigsmile:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

BEER---> A little off topic here, I caught your handle, and just wnted to mention. On the tv show 'Lost', co-starring Terry O'Quinn, one of the episodes he had a major acting part in was titled "Walkabout". Don't know if anyone else noticed.

BELCH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines