Brad Dourif

Rate this topic

Guest fledgling666
Im curious if I am thinking of the same actor as I was sure Brad durif was a younger fellow that was in Fear.com and SFW i do not remember him in x-files or MM. Prob. someone else huh?

-MM

uh, wasn't that stephen dorf?

• 3 weeks later...

Can't believe no one's mentioned his role in Alien Resurrection yet.

He played Dr. Gediman, who met his demise being eaten by a bad latex model.

Is it just me, or does he always play slightly unhinged characters?

• Elders (Admins)

Brad Dorif's performance in Deadwood was excellent. Season One just finished here in the UK and I can't wait for Season Two. It was great to see Marshall Bell (Millennium's The Judge) in the show too.

Guest F_Black

First time I saw him was in the 1984 version of Dune, David Lynch's version. He played Piter De Vries, a reeeeeally evil little manipulator. It's perfectly in line with several of his other roles, such as the LOTR one. He can play the evil genius perfectly. He's been in a lot of stuff, apparently, so check out his IMDB entry.

Edited by F_Black

I think Mr. Dorif's character in MLM was fantastic. He seemed to be made for the role. I don't think he could have been beter type cast for any role, nor do I think anyone else could have pulled of the part as well or so believeably.

I saw him, the other month, at a collectors exibit in the UK. I didn't have time to cue up to see him at the time, plus, I am not one for meeting celebs in this fashion. I have managed to meet 3 celebs just by being in the right place at the right time. Fan events actually annoy me a bit. The only reason I was at this one was because it was held in the city centre shopping district and I was there shopping. However, I would have loved to have talked to him about his role in MLM. And, just viewing him as I passed by... he seems every bit as intense and brooding as his MLM character. Of course, that might have been because he was just sick of sitting there signing autograph's, and fan mania. :laugh_big:

Edited by Selfosophist

• 6 years later...