Christmas Pressietastic

Rate this topic

Guest Sue Myatt

*sigh*....Can't believe this is almost over. I tried bidding on a few, but funds are too limited right now. I'm just glad all this is going to such a worthy cause. True to Lance's caracter....Always the quiet hero. :frank_black:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

You've had a go for some of the Season 1, 2 and now Season 3 scripts? Yes it is frustrating when that happens. It's all to do with timing as you find out when you've lost in the closing minutes!

Missed the LH movie script 'No Escape' in the final minute.... it was covered in notes from LH not to mention beautifully bound... I hope he puts up another movie script .. if not I will be content with the Millennium scripts I was lucky enough to win.. :tasty::smokin: :xmas_ouro:

Guest WaveCrest

Hope you don't mind me asking but which scripts did you win?

It wasn't impossible to win them but the bidding was ferocious for the Season 2 scripts!

Yes the binder/folder that contained Lance's copy of the script for No Escape was pretty cool. Had a Wild West look to it.

Edited by WaveCrest