Whats your favourite Lance Movie???

Rate this topic

Guest Cookyman

• Elders (Admins)

I think his worst has to be his performance in The Terminator although this was probably due to the script and the fact that he was playing the office gimp.  :down:   I really enjoyed seeing him enjoy himself playing the baddie in Hard Target.  :devil:

I think however it's always hard to watch him playing anyone other than Frank Black. I can think of no other movie or TV series in which he has put so much effort and enthusiasm.

Regards,

Graham.

Guest Cookyman

I think however it's always hard to watch him playing anyone other than Frank Black. I can think of no other movie or TV series in which he has put so much effort and enthusiasm.

I couldn't agree more and he was cool in Hard Target.  Oh another film I enjoyed him in was Vengeance the Demon or Pumpkinhead as it is also known.

Guest Jackie Treehorn
How about 'Man's Best Friend'--super dog goes bad?  Or perhaps 'Stone Cold'--the biker movie with Brian Bosworth?

.....without a doubt my favorite lance role on the big screen was in the movie "POWDER". -(i know the controversy surrounding the director of this movie but,in my view,it does not take away from the his excellent performance!)

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Cookyman
Yeah Powders a good movie! forgot about that one, if you haven't seen it yet, it's shown frequently on the Sci-FI Channel - Keep an eye out for it.  Just thought of another good Lance movie - Johnny Handsome  :bigsmile:

Guest Darwin's Eye

I really liked him the Sam Raimi movie called 'Quick and the Dead'.   He was great as a gunfighter, well, if you've seen the movie, he wasn't really a gunfighter.   Just thought it was a very different role for him.  

Hopefully, we'll see him do more in the future (Roles that is)

Darwin's Eye

Guest Faustus

Well, it's not a movie, but I always remember him from a run of "Flame Beer" commercials we had here. It was him dressed in black, with black gloves, promoting the extreme brewing of the beer. He had some pretty cool lines. The beer, btw, is fairly cheap, light, and has a 5% alcohol content.

Is that wrong?

Faustus

",,,,,,IS THAT WRONG?"

..........no! that's falls under the realm of VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY....GOOD!!!!!!! :tasty:

(sorry bout that- :;): )

~se7en :ouro: