Whats your favourite Lance Movie???

Rate this topic

Guest Cookyman

Powder, Jennifer 8, Hard Target, No Escape (In no particular order).

Henriksen already had the Frank Black's style in Jenifer 8, look at his jacket at the beginning ! :laugh:

My favourite movie... certainly Powder and Aliens.

Definitely Near Dark for me, a fabulous movie and one in which Lance really excelled. Incidentally, I caught a quasi-religious movie the other night that I'd not seen since my early teens but in which I had supremely neglected to register Lance's youthful-looking role (although certainly not his finest): Damien - Omen II.

Guest Cookyman

I had supremely neglected to register Lance's youthful-looking role (although certainly not his finest): Damien - Omen II.

Another movie with an ever younger looking Lance is Dog Day afternoon but Lance his very little to do in it.  Oh I also remember Lance in an episode of the A-Team! Lol :D

.....without a doubt my favorite lance role on the big screen was in the movie "POWDER". -(i know the controversy surrounding the director of this movie but,in my view,it does not take away from the his excellent performance!)

What was the contoversy?

TIA

...the director supposedly had a criminal record for child molestation. it was either that or he was charged but not convicted(?),i can't remember which it was.

~se7en :ouro:

Guest mbchaosfilms
...the director supposedly had a criminal record for child molestation. it was either that or he was charged but not convicted(?),i can't remember which it was.

~se7en :ouro:

If I remember right that director made a film called "Clownhouse" and he touched one of the kids who was in the movie....

My fav Lance films are Near Dark, Aliens, & Nature Of The Beast

• 3 months later...

I'd have to say I think his best performance(s) were in "Powder", & "No Way Out" ...when it comes to movies, but nothing will ever compare to his performance in Millennium, as I'm sure everyone here will agree.

:ouro:

RavenWolf

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jasminefire
Does everyone know that Lance was James Cameron's first choice to play the lead in "The Terminator"?  Apparently he wasn't a projected box office name, so Ah-nold was pulled in. As for favorite Lance movies, I'd have to say "Near Dark,"  "Pumpkinhead," and "Powder" (nice to see him playing a good guy).