Whats your favourite Lance Movie???

Rate this topic

Guest Cookyman

Guest TheSunKing1972
cool, would have loved Lance in place of Arnold. And really we must all admit....Frank Black is/was his best role EVER. :frank_black:

• 2 months later...
Guest Zdenius

definitely "No Escape", this was really cool.. also Hard Target was good!

The worsest movie that lance appeared in was the Mangler 2, ufff! I hate it! I havent seen Mangler 1, but second part was horrible! Unprofessional, boring, ....  :thumbsdown_big: Of course, lance was really cool there, but the movie itself was shite!  :sad_big:

.....UNFORTUNATELY,most of the films lance has done post-MM have been beneath him and his talent. one of the exceptions is a movie called "THE UNTOLD" which was ludicrously retitled here in the states as "SASQUATCH".  he was really good in this film and the movie itself is actually pretty good. i was able to obtain the R1 DVD a few months back.

~se7en  :ouro:

:crying_big: And, did you see that movie on the Sci-Fi channel a while back, about some kind of Ghost ship :ghostface: that Lance was on, leading a Tv news group to investigate what had happened to this ship, since it had dissapeard like 20 years earlier?  I'm still cringing at hearing his last line in my head.... "Oh, Mama!"  It was SO bad that I've blocked the title outta my head! :angry_steaming_big:

Guest Zdenius

you guys are really lucky cos I have so many problems finding here movies with Lance. :( In TV he usually appears only in Aliens or Escape... in stores theres only Hard Target and some other classics.. I never seen Untold. I mean all the new movies that lance appeared in are completely unknown here in cinemas, or video shops. same as in Czech Republic, Poland, etc :(

So iam relly glad that I find any new movies with him here.

:crying_big:  :angry_steaming_big:

Guest Jabina

Oh, I no this problem. It's also difficult for me to find Lance movies. I was very surprised to find "The Untold" here in Germany before it even was published in the USA. I like that movie. But my favorite is "Gunfighter's Moon", next to "Nature of the Beast", "The Last Cowboy","Powder","Jennifer 8","Hard Target" and and and.  

Jabina

• Elders (Admins)
:hi-big: gra, if ya got sky or cable  " the untold " is on the movie channels.  check it out if you can.       :ouro:

Many thanks Karen... I got to see it on Sky a few months ago thanks to a friend who taped it for me as I don't have the movie channels...

I totally enjoyed it... many visions of Frank in that movie...

Gra. :ouro:

Guest Justa Fan

Gotta say his  best work to date is Millennium.

My 2nd fav is Near Dark.

Third Fav is Aliens.

Fourth Fav is Alien3.  I love the Company Man

that fashioned the android Bishop in HIS image!

Ripley....Trust Me!!

Cracks me up...everytime!

:eyebrows_big: