By The Numbers: 10

Rate this topic

Guest Snapper

Pick your favorite  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

This might be the best set of episodes so far in "by the numbers" voting. All are great episodes but, as I have stated before, Borrowed Time is one of the greats. In my opinion, there would be a very few episodes that would stand up to this one in a vote-off. I can't wait to get seasons two and three next month, and I have to admit up front that there will be some skipping forward to episodes like Borrowed time.

Guest blondton13

Midnight of the Century really touched me on a profound level. I am an only child, and both of my parents are dead, so the interactions between Frank and his parents were very moving to me. The episode also helped to give some background into Frank's "gift." When Frank was talking to his dad about his mom's final hours and he gave Frank the angel, this deeply touched me. I have a doughter and I understand the power of the bond between parent and child...I wish I had understood it sooner so that maybe I could have made peace with mine before they died. Anyway...enough of the pity party-just trying to say that this is an extremely moving episode! :praying::unclesam: HEY-I"M TIRED! SO I AM WAXING POETIC.... :angry::bigsmile: right now there are 11 little girls at my house for a slumber party and I think I am now officially INSANE :p:p

Cheers!!

Guest Chascarrillo
A toughie?

Nope. Although all are good (well, Midnight may just touch the edge of good), Borrowed Time is just a magnificent, chilling episode.

Borrowed time is one of the best of Season 3, but "Midnight" gets my vote, its a beautiful episode and a great follow up to The Curse of Frank Black, and the use of Tchaikovsky raises it above the average episode. :santa2:

I have only read S2 and S3 eps and while 'Midnite' seems to have all the elements of a great MM ep personally 'Borrowed Time' really hits home. Several times I have 'cheated' death and wondered why... I also identify with the 'one is sacraficed so another may live'... can't wait to see them both.. over and over again!! :ouro::ouro:

I gotta go with midnight I haven't seen it since it first aired but it still makes me say wow even when I just think about it and it also allows some more insight into why Franks personality is the way it is. Also like blondton13 hinted at it reminds you that time is short so make peace with the ones you love because who know when yours or their time may be up.

Seems my vote has brought Midnight up to a tie with Borrowed Time. I'm suprised The Wild and the Innocent isn't getting more votes. I voted for Midnight since it's my favorite, but The Wild & the Innocent is an excellently written, movingly acted, and terribly exciting example of season 1 of Millennium. :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Wow! That was a pig of a vote. Thanks for the suffering you induced onto me. :angryred: In the end it had to be Midnight of the Century for me, no hang on... I changed my mind... no wait, I didn't... Oh Jacobs.