Sarah-Jane Redmond Launches Personal Website

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Yes, I did consider it at the time I made the link but so many people have mutli-region or have used region free remote control hacks it was worth including the link. The Invitation is is on my list for any spare Xmas money I receive this year! So far I've only seen screenshots and the brief section in Sarah-Jane Redmond's Demo Reel which is available for download on her site.

Guest LucyButler2000

Just got done looking over the site. WOW That is one heck of a site! Very VERY well done!.

One request for sometime down the road (if it can be done).

A larger picture section with high-res scans. Especially the black and white shots of Sarah. Absolutely stunning! To stunning to waste on small ;)

GREAT job all around!

(We now return you to your regularly scheduled MillenniuM, already in progress> This message brought to you by Hostess Devil-Dogs)

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks!

If you check out the gallery, the scanned black and white photo's which SJ sent me to scan and upload can be found there, full size.

https://www.sarahjaneredmond.com/gallery/di...&cat=12&pos=-19

Simply click on them and they will open full size. You can also download, view as a slideshow and use them as ecards.

I love the image which adorns the top of each page, its my favourite but there was a slight crease, almost a hairline break in the supplied image which showed up when I scanned it. It calls for a repair and a replacement upload sometime, although it can't be seen on the small images it spoils a lovely photo.

Thanks again for visiting the site. Great to see familiar faces online there!

Regards,

Graham.