Shooting Scripts

Rate this topic

Guest rblech

I am looking for shooting scripts or even draft scripts of Millennium, particularly for the second season. I searched and found one earlier post. Does anybody own any that they might be willing to make available through .pdf or .txt files?

No, I was hoping they might be posted on a free online site like Simply Scripts, or the Daily Script, or Drew's Script O Rama. I will give that a try thought, thanks for the suggestion.

I saw one original script posted as part of the Millennial Abyss episode guide. Does anyone out there now of any others floating around. I am not looking for a collectible, or signed copy, just a simple .pdf that can be used for educational purposes. If anyone wants to share it would be much appreciated.

• Elders (Moderators)

I've got a copy of the script of the pilot episode. I haven't checked it carefully against the transcript, but it looks pretty close to what was aired, so it must be a late version/shooting script.

Would this be of any use to your studies? If so, I could probably convert it to a .txt or .doc file over the weekend.

That would be great Libby, thanks. I would really like to see the Pilot script because they showed little bits of it in the Season One DVD extras and it looks to be very well written. One of the other writers, I think Frank Spotnitz thought the pilot was some of Chris Carter's best writing.

• 2 years later...
Guest fidelio_111

Hi you guys!

Even though this post's been over since 03, I dare ask something!

Did you get a txt copy of the pilot script? Damn that'd be great if I could take a look at it, too!

What I'm interested in isn't the dialogs. It's how CC saw the scenes in his mind.

Any chance one of you posts it on the forum?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by fidelio_111

• Elders (Moderators)

Hi, fidelio,

I got your PM. I'm sure I've got a copy of the script somewhere on my computer and my two back up drives - it's a matter of finding it though! I really must tidy things up some day.

I'll keep looking and if no-one else responds in the meantime, hopefully I'll find it and send it to you.