Alternative Season Three

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Yeah, the site is there now but appears to be suffering the fate of many long forgotten Millennium sites. Given that there is such a clear divide over Season Three and what they did with it, you'd think the Alternative Season Three would be a popular thing with some fans.

I never heard of the Alternative Season Three until there was a TIWWA forum on it. I've heard of the Virtual Season Four through Dixon's site.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Edited by voidprime

Same hear I never heard of alt season 3 only virtual 4. I must confess that the turn from the group being there to save us in season three had me so pissed that I never looked at it. I guess I should take the time to do it now.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'm at tad slow. Where could I find this Virtual season three?

I'm hooked bad on Season 4 (Virtual) I just read part one of Rapture

and I'm so impressed.

So if anyone has a weblink or if the Old Man has some thought on how I can look into this would be most appreciated. :eyes:

Sorry I'm am Canadian!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

No problem! There is a link at the top of this topic, in fact it appears at the top of every topic in this forum. I just tried it and the site is still there although there are only 4 episodes to read.

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

• 10 months later...