Gunmen On Dvd?

Rate this topic

Bardo Thodol

Guest Second Coming

Here's the coverart from Tvshowsondvd.com:

LoneGunmen.jpg

I'm looking forward to this release. I have the episodes on vhs and will be glad to unload them and free up some space.

• Elders (Moderators)

I feel a bit mean asking about this, considering how long our USian members have had to wait for MM DVDs, but does anyone have any news on TLG DVDs for Region 2?

I did have a look on the British Film website, and couldn't see anything there, but I may be looking in the wrong place. I know there's a TIWWA member who found MM info there, but I can't remember who that person is.

I'm a big 1013 fan and so I want all their shows on DVD, otherwise I'm going to cry :cry: , and stamp my feet :angry: , and generally be royally pissed off :angry: .

Guest Second Coming
I feel a bit mean asking about this, considering how long our USian members have had to wait for MM DVDs, but does anyone have any news on TLG DVDs for Region 2?

I did have a look on the British Film website, and couldn't see anything there, but I may be looking in the wrong place. I know there's a TIWWA member who found MM info there, but I can't remember who that person is.

I'm a big 1013 fan and so I want all their shows on DVD, otherwise I'm going to cry  :cry: , and stamp my feet  :angry: , and generally be royally pissed off  :angry: .

Sorry Libby, I haven't heard anything about a R2 release. :sad_big:

I would imagine it will come out in R2 sometime.

• Elders (Moderators)

Thanks anyway, Second Coming. I expect as soon as there's any news it'll get posted here.

I've got the episodes, having downloaded them, and did most of the transcripts, but I really want the extras, especially if the three guys are involved. I'd love to know what Dean Haglund has to say!

• 1 month later...
Guest blondton13

I love the Lone Gunmen!! And they are going to include the pilot and the X-Files ep "Jump the Shark" from whence the spin-off was based!! Yeah!! Can't wait for March 29th--something new to look forward to!! :fool:

...My 250th post- I am now a member of the Owl Faction!! Yippee!!! :grin: :rofl:

Edited by blondton13

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...