By The Numbers: 11

Rate this topic

Guest Snapper

Pick your favorite  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Collateral Damage gets my vote, and it looks unanamous so far. The other two were good as well, but it didn't take me long to make up my mind on this one.

Guest chrisnu

Goodbye Charlie is one of my favorite episodes. The character of Steven Kiley is one of the best "villains" of the entire series, and the interplay between Frank and Lara was at its best.

Goodbye Charlie is one of my favorite episodes. The character of Steven Kiley is one of the best "villains" of the entire series, and the interplay between Frank and Lara was at its best.

Glad to see someone else voted for "Goodbye" as well, although I really like CD everytime I saw Swan I kept thinking Spike.

• Elders (Admins)

Goodbye Charlie got my vote. Collateral Damage was a great insight into Peter Watts though as Perennial mentioned. Dammit Weeds was a highlight of Season One for me too with some quite hard to watch scenes. Not as good as Goodbye Charlie though, Dr Stephen Kiley was brilliantly portrayed.

Guest Chascarrillo

I picked Collateral Damage. It's the best of a weak bunch, and I think the acting puts it clearly ahead. Actually, Weeds isn't bad either, although I think it suffers from some strong similarities to a nearly concurrent X-Files episode. Goodbye Charlie, however, is just way over the top.

Goodbye Charlie got my vote. Collateral Damage was a great insight into Peter Watts though as Perennial mentioned. Dammit Weeds was a highlight of Season One for me too with some quite hard to watch scenes. Not as good as Goodbye Charlie though, Dr Stephen Kiley was brilliantly portrayed.

DITTO! :yes:

Well said, Old Man. There is not need to repeat it. You stated almost exactly how I feel about the three eps.

In the end, Good Bye Charlie takes the top spot for me. It is truly an original. I had never seen any crime or drama episode quite like it. It was dark, funny, bizzare, and managed to be a great examination of the issue of euthanistic or assisted suicide. I thought it was genius.

Can't really agree with Weeds or Charlie being any good. Charlie especially was one of those what the hell were they thinking? moments. Collateral Damage has some faults, but it's pretty good for a third season episode, so I chose it.