The Frank Doll

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LucyButler2000
I was told that the Frank Doll has been an ongoing success, is this true?

Dont know myself, but I got mine pre-ordered in time and put in for a seond one on the newly formed waiting list for backorders.

I have 6 of the other dolls this line has released and they are well worth the wait!!!

• Elders (Admins)

(Moved to Collectibles)

Hi,

It seems they sold out of the standard versions too. :cry:

Gra :ouro:

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest WaveCrest

Allen - If you mean have any other Millennium characters been made into Sideshow figures then the answer would be no. Well as far as I know only a Frank Black figure has been made or is in the works. But I would like to see some of the other characters from MM. I hadn't thought about that until after reading your post.

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest LucyButler2000
Allen - If you mean have any other Millennium characters been made into Sideshow figures then the answer would be no. Well as far as I know only a Frank Black figure has been made or is in the works. But I would like to see some of the other characters from MM. I hadn't thought about that until after reading your post.

Yes, they NEED a Lucy figure ;)

Indeed! A Lucy doll would be great. It would almost be somehow fitting to have an evil doll on the shelves. Move over, Chucky! LOL

"Every painful moment in your life casts a shadow across your neurobiology. Until you exterminate these dark memories, you will remain in a negative groove. Thus, those who cannot forget their past, are condemned to repeat it." -- J. Onan Goopta