Sign in to follow this  
The Old Man

Got Snow? Post A Pic!

For fun and inspired by Perennial2's comment on the snow outside, if you have snow post a picture of the view outside your window or of your home covered in the white stuff. Please I need to see some festive snow! None of that brown sludge at the side of the road after a few days either. Or else.

Here's the view from my window. :santa2:

post-9-1103631839.jpg

Edited by OS_

Guest WaveCrest

Nice. :smokin: Such a rare thing to see these days! If you want to see plenty of thick snow to look at (it's not good to drive in but to watch it's lovely) you've got to go to Scotland (and Wales sometimes. Usually Scotland gets it when they do the weather forecasts/reports) or Canada! :santa:

Guest WaveCrest

I never tire of looking at snowy landscapes. That's a good one. You never got to see snow a lot in MM or TXF even though they both were filmed in British Columbia.

Edited by WaveCrest

You all don't know how lucky you are. I pulled out of my road last week and saw a bikini on the beach. Bikinis are nice but it's DECEMBER. I can't get into the Christmas mood when I'm sweating.

BEER---> Personally I love the winter here with the Bikinis and Thongs. Sunny bright and warm and the surf was overhead last week - YEAH! Merry Christmas.

BELCH

Wow! Those are great pictures! Thank you so much. I'm going to have one as my wallpaper! Perhaps we should have a competition... you have to make a Frank Black snowman and the best gets a free copy of Millennium S2 on DVD!

Hi

That was at home 2 weeks ago. Sorry for the size, it is in tune with what I have had to push for half the day.

Regards

I've resized the image for you! It was a 1.4Mb beast!

Graham.

post-9-1103905443_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Old Man

Wow! That's a lot of snow! What are those interesting looking pulley things?

Hi

Those are simply ropes for drying clothes. Typicaly Italian in Canada... Merry Christmas!

Regards