One Bloke Spoke To Lance Personally

Rate this topic

Guest Frank Black

Guest Frank Black

Original Thread https://www.xfilesuk.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/...pic=169&start=0

https://www.xfilesuk.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/...c=169&start=325

I think if you read the whole thread there will be more information. Nice to see he talked to Lance himself :jumping:

I hope a mm movie will be made, maybe in 2006-2007, who knows?

Richard

"Sunny No, I met him in person at Memorabilia last month. Shook hands with and spoke to him. I said that it would be great to see more of Frank Black in the future. Lance said that there will be a Millennium movie."

(Edited by Richard at 12:07 am on Dec. 20, 2004)

Total Posts: 24434 | Joined July 2001 | Posted on: 12:07 am on De

:santa2::praying::praying:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Second Coming

I really wish this was true. But I'm wary of this. They haven't even gotten the rumored X-Files movie up and going. Maybe CC is making a package deal with the X-Files movie that it has to include a MM movie. I dunno...i want to believe this but it just seems so improbable. Unless the dvd sales have really been that good. On the other hand I don't see why making this movie would be that big of a deal. With all the lame movies that studios waste their money on why not make one that is sure to have a pretty good fan base already. I wouldn't even care if it had a theatrical release(thought that would be the cool and I would see it several times). I would just be happy with a straight to dvd release.

Guest WaveCrest

That was me who made that post. So there are people here who lurk there then?

Edited by WaveCrest

like i mention before according to my sources, Fox seems to be intrested in either movie or revitalizing the series.....i think a movie will be made. News has been that Chris Carter has been skirting around this question at times and or saying he is working on a new project. My sources think a story has been kicked around but not yet offically presented yet.

Guest fledgling666

on amazon yesterday, they were at #41, don't know if that's good or bad. bought my set from best buy last night and already watched 4 episodes. 39.99 is a great price for new releases like this. best buy stores in my neck of the woods got 25 copies each, the store i went to had the only 12 left in the city. there are at least 4 best buy electronics stores in my city. i'd say they are selling well.

as far as there being a movie, i can get my wife to ask lance for a comment, if you like, she works at a store that sells his pottery and has been trying to get ahold of him to give him his commission money, but he hasn't returned calls.

Guest Second Coming
on amazon yesterday, they were at #41, don't know if that's good or bad. bought my set from best buy last night and already watched 4 episodes. 39.99 is a great price for new releases like this. best buy stores in my neck of the woods got 25 copies each, the store i went to had the only 12 left in the city. there are at least 4 best buy electronics stores in my city. i'd say they are selling well.

as far as there being a movie, i can get my wife to ask lance for a comment, if you like, she works at a store that sells his pottery and has been trying to get ahold of him to give him his commission money, but he hasn't returned calls.

Being at #41 is really good especially since the show has been off the air for almost 6 years. And to be in the top 50 with all the things that Amazon lists that's really good. I think it's selling really well because even Walmart carries it and they only seem to carry the big new releases. I think the sales have surpassed anything that Fox was expecting. I really hope that a movie gets made.

Guest Loomis

Holy Hell. #41 is really, really good.

That's beyond anything I would have ever expected. They have hundreds of thousands listed items there.

Edited by Loomis

Guest WaveCrest

OT: mr.mcbrayer - I was replying to this as it was me who had made that post yet the following posts suggest I was off-topic. Did somebody take something the wrong way?

Edited by WaveCrest