One Bloke Spoke To Lance Personally

Rate this topic

Guest Frank Black

Guest exangel
I really wish this was true. But I'm wary of this. They haven't even gotten the rumored X-Files movie up and going.  Maybe CC is making a package deal with the X-Files movie that it has to include a MM movie.  I dunno...i want to believe this but it just seems so improbable. Unless the dvd sales have really been that good.  On the other hand I don't see why making this movie would be that big of a deal. With all the lame movies that studios waste their money on why not make one that is sure to have a pretty good fan base already. I wouldn't even care if it had a theatrical release(thought that would be the cool and I would see it several times). I would just be happy with a straight to dvd release.

I wish everyone understood this data. Both movies are in the works. It's just such highly sensitive material that all involved parties are very limited in revelation due to the subject matter. But all of us involved believe it will be bigger than The Matrix

furthermore, the writers are constantly having to go back and re-correlate data because a lot of the circumstances have changed since the series and the x-files left off.

in addition, they have not filled the cast.

Guest blondton13
On amazon today, millennium is at #27.... seems to be getting better and better

OOhhh....I smell the movie getting closer and closer!! :praying_big:

(Please let them make the movie..please let them make the movie..)

Guest Second Coming
I wish everyone understood this data.  Both movies are in the works.  It's just such highly sensitive material that all involved parties are very limited in revelation due to the subject matter.  But all of us involved believe it will be bigger than The Matrix

furthermore, the writers are constantly having to go back and re-correlate data because a lot of the circumstances have changed since the series and the x-files left off. 

in addition, they have not filled the cast.

So when you're saying bigger than the matrix and the cast has not been filled, which movie are you talking about?

Guest Frank Black
OOhhh....I smell the movie getting closer and closer!! :praying_big:

(Please let them make the movie..please let them make the movie..)

OMG thats wonderful news :p

X-files and Millenium together? NO WAY NOW FRIGGIN WAY :arguing:

X-files WAS a good show until mulder started to away from the show. Of course if you handle the classic morgan/wong concept G O V E R M E N T = C O N S P I R A C Y

Please, please please :praying:

Millennium Season 1 DVDs were a surprise hit last year. They sold a hell of a lot faster than Fox expected. This is why some of you may have had to wait a day or four after the street date, since they got snatched up pretty quick.

(I had a problem getting Season 2. Between 4 stores, there was only one copy and I had to call and have them put it aside!)

A Millennium movie? I'll chalk that up to well-meaning fanboy masturbation. Millennium, despite its strengths and weaknesses, was a genre show - even a subgenre if you consider the popularlity of X-Files for a couple of years. Sure, when that next X-Files movie comes out, I could see a Frank Black cameo but I dont know about a full-bore movie. Fox has taken a lot of risks with "genre movies" in the past (Wing Commander, X-Files, etc) and they don't always pan out.

Guest exangel
Millennium Season 1 DVDs were a surprise hit last year. They sold a hell of a lot faster than Fox expected. This is why some of you may have had to wait a day or four after the street date, since they got snatched up pretty quick.

(I had a problem getting Season 2. Between 4 stores, there was only one copy and I had to call and have them put it aside!)

A Millennium movie? I'll chalk that up to well-meaning fanboy masturbation. Millennium, despite its strengths and weaknesses, was a genre show - even a subgenre if you consider the popularlity of X-Files for a couple of years. Sure, when that next X-Files movie comes out, I could see a Frank Black cameo but I dont know about a full-bore movie. Fox has taken a lot of risks with "genre movies" in the past (Wing Commander, X-Files, etc) and they don't always pan out.

Um. Did you see how much Signs grossed?

Thanks.

Guest exangel
So when you're saying bigger than the matrix and the cast has not been filled, which movie are you talking about?

As much as I wish I could tell y'all.

I'm not one of the writers. I'm only a research analyst and private investigator.

I'm also not at liberty to discuss the intellectual property of Fox. *sigh*