Countdown To Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Earthnut

The Walking Dead (2018-19) ~ Season 9 ~ BEWARE ~ SPOILERS

Season 9 has been so good, and honestly better than I expected.  I heard there will be some movies with Rick's experiences in another part of the world, or multiple places.  Maybe eventually they will have another crossover, and bring him back to the original series.  Maybe a reunion in the final season, whenever that is.

In the meantime, don't you just love the "Little Ass Kicker" Judith Grimes?  She played the young Rey in Star Wars.

After watching a replay of the scene where people claim the walkers are communication, yes, I could hear someone whispering.  Either they have evolved, or as The Old Man stated in a PM, there's "trickery afoot."  Maybe the people in the helicopters are testing the walkers somehow, and the survivors are the guinea pigs.  But think about it, what if they are evolving and beginning to communicate.  Then, there's the scene where they are meandering in a field, like they're having a town meeting.  Something is happening, and it will be interesting to see where the producers, writers, and show runners lead us.

What a shock to see Carol with long hair.  And who are the people Maggie is with?  And then the big question, "Who are we saying goodbye to next?"  Wish Shiva was still alive.  It was awesome having a tiger on the show.

Edited by Earthnut

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.