Life of a Comet

Rate this topic

Merowig

Neat time lapse video.  I didn't see the comet.  I was exhausted and fell asleep Sunday, and  haven't had the chance to look since.  Cloudy for the next couple of days.

I don't know, things are pretty bad all over, maybe the death of mankind if we don't get our act right.

I didn't get to see the comet either, for the same reason...tired.

My hope and prayer is it's a sign of the death of the New World Order, the world elite, and all their power and control.  Then the world will finally be given back to the people, where it belongs...not one nation under God ~ One World Under God.

The History Channel's Ancient Aliens theorists believe that some asteroids, maybe even comets, can be used for space travel.  Interesting thought.  Also saw a recent SciFi movie where the aliens built a base on an asteroid and knew how to control it's movement.  No telling what all is out in the universe, considering how big it is.

So far, astronomers have found more than 500 solar systems and are discovering new ones every year. Given how many they have found in our own neighborhood of the Milky Way galaxy, scientists estimate that there may be tens of billions of solar systems in our galaxy, perhaps even as many as 100 billion.  And this is just in OUR galaxy.  It is estimated that there are 100 billion galaxies in the universe, and the number is expected to double as our telescope technology improves.  With these numbers, how could anyone believe we are alone in the universe?

The question was asked, "How many stars are there in the universe NASA?"  The answer, "Multiplying that by the Milky Way's estimated 100 billion stars results in a large number indeed: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars, or a "1" with 24 zeros after it (1 septillion in the American numbering system; 1 quadrillion in the European system).

It's overwhelming.

No telling what the major governments have up their sleeve with technology.  Robots are looking more human and responding now with emotions.  Creepy.  They could be the first to man a station somewhere and get it ready for us.

Scientists also think asteroids have the answer to questions about the universe.

We haven't been back to the moon, and I am sure there's some secret reason.  Some think it's hollow, made by aliens who are living inside, or on the dark side of the moon.  Now they're concentrating on Mars, and since there's ice found, they are probably going to send robots first, then man, to terraform it for the rest of us.

• 1 year later...